Just Between Us Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Between Us Girls

Come leave your worries behind, let your hair down & unwhind While making life long friendships :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Go down 
+2
*ɐɯɐɯ‾ןıן*
I<3DrizzyDrake
6 posters
AuthorMessage

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  Empty
PostSubject: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:20 am

OK so I didn't realize that inactivity for what seemed like a relatively short amount of time could get me booted off, but apparently I was wrong. But I'm back and here to stay. I didn't realize that this is exactly what I need - a place to hang out and just talk about pretty much anything. So here's the low-down:

I'm 34 and I live in North Carolina. I hate it. Plain and simple. We moved here from Texas 6 years ago, and I'm desperate to go back. I am a SAHM to our1 year old son who is just the cutest and most amazing little guy you will ever meet. My husband John and I have been married for 8 years. We have our ups and downs, but overall life is pretty grand - except for where we live. Music is my passion in life second to God and my family. I also enjoy art and crafting. I love museums and going to concerts. I don't read much, but I do enjoy non-fiction from time to time - mostly parenting books and self help books. Occasionally I'll read a mindless fiction book to break up the monotony. Currently I'm reading "Raising Boys" by James Dobson and "The Dallas Women's Guide to Gold-Digging with Pride" by J.C. Conklin. I just ordered "What to Expect: The Toddler Years" by Heidi Murkoff because I loved her book "What to Expect When You're Expecting". So yeah, that's pretty much me. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me!
hello
Back to top Go down
I<3DrizzyDrake
Queen B
Queen B
I<3DrizzyDrake

Diva Dollars : 26367

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 am

Welcome Back girl :)
Back to top Go down
https://justbetweenusgirls10.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am

thank ya! :D
Back to top Go down
*ɐɯɐɯ‾ןıן*
Dedicated Member
*ɐɯɐɯ‾ןıן*

Diva Dollars : 26607

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 am

Welcome back girl
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo
Lady_Cayla
Lady_Cayla

Diva Dollars : 26147

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
mommy2two
Queen B
Queen B
mommy2two

Diva Dollars : 26230

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
*Da Queen*
Junior Poster
*Da Queen*

Diva Dollars : 25389

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Hello and welcome back
Back to top Go down
~crazychick~
Dedicated Member
~crazychick~

Diva Dollars : 26383

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!    i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Between Us Girls :: Welcome Ladies :: Welcome Newbies-
Jump to: