Just Between Us Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Between Us Girls

Come leave your worries behind, let your hair down & unwhind While making life long friendships :)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Here

Go down 
+4
~crazychick~
Lady_Cayla
I<3DrizzyDrake
LeashaLou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LeashaLou
LeashaLou

Diva Dollars : 25333

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 am

Hi my name is Alycia. I signed up on here awhile ago but was just able to actually get on here and post etc today. Was without my laptop for awhile. Drove me crazy! So anyways. I live in Utah. I have been married for almost 7 yrs to my husband Gabe. We have had some major ups and downs but have made it through. I have three boys ages almost 12, 7 and 5. I don't have custody of them but they are very much a part of my life. I am a very eclectic person. Very opinionated and very open-minded. I have many different sides to me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! happidance
Back to top Go down
I<3DrizzyDrake
Queen B
Queen B
I<3DrizzyDrake

Diva Dollars : 26367

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

join Girly Im Lauren Mommy to Elijah (4) & married to the love of my life Pipa for 6 yrs :) Im looking foward to getting to know you more :) Jump right in girl cutekiss
Back to top Go down
https://justbetweenusgirls10.forummotion.com
Lady_Cayla
Lady_Cayla

Diva Dollars : 26147

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

67 hi im Cayla mommy to 3 boys Tucker 5, Zackaria my angel baby and Wesley 2 and married to my bear it will be 5 yrs this Friday cant wait to get to know you
Back to top Go down
~crazychick~
Dedicated Member
~crazychick~

Diva Dollars : 26383

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 am

welcome i'm char married to john for 7yrs and mom to scott 9 and 5 chihuahuas....we live in pa
Back to top Go down
mommy2two
Queen B
Queen B
mommy2two

Diva Dollars : 26230

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 am

Welcome! My name is Michelle. Married to Spencer for 11 years and mommy to Zach age 6 and Rebecca who is almost 18 months old. Looking for to getting to know you more.
Back to top Go down
*ɐɯɐɯ‾ןıן*
Dedicated Member
*ɐɯɐɯ‾ןıן*

Diva Dollars : 26607

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 am

join Im Maggie From Ohio Married to my hubby Jason almost 3 yrs we have 3 lovely children together Heaven almost 9,Hope 7,Zakk almost 6 looking foward to know you better,hope to see you on
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo
Ashley
Junior Poster

Diva Dollars : 25454

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 am

Hey Alycia! I know you from another site but I'll re-introduce myself. I'm Ashley from Canada and I have one 3 yr old daughter. Talk to ya soon!
Back to top Go down
*Da Queen*
Junior Poster
*Da Queen*

Diva Dollars : 25389

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

welcome Alycia, glad to have ya here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Here   Newbie Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here
Page 1 of 1